10 Women shared an amazing week in Colorado
Here is the key to a successful winter vacation: Find 10 power women in their 40s and 50s, who ski together, snowshoe in beautiful nature, look at Jewel’s jewelry, do yoga in a breathtaking studio, meditate with Christopher for 90 unforgettable minutes, lunch on the mountain, dine on top of the mountain, create their signature drink, become best friends, and start planning the next trip together. Having amazing professional photographers who document all the joy help as well.
Thank you to the best SKI SOULS:
Elise Pettus, Founder of Untied, a support group for divorced women.
Todd and Julie Nichols from Todd Nichols Photography.
Christopher Beaver, shaman, tarot card reader, jewelry designer.
Kristin McHarg, Owner and teacher exordinare Telluride Yoga Center.
And all the friendly people of Telluride.
Don’t Miss Vail’s Famous Back Bowls
Vail now has 5,000 skiable acres open and celebrates more than 100” of fresh snow already this season.
It will be an Epic season and SKI SOULS can’t wait to ski with you.
Tivoli Lodge is almost sold out and room prices are rising. Don’t wait to secure your spot on our trip! We will ski, snowboard, eat, drink, shop, play games, and snowshoe. Did we mention the oversized hot tub? The awesome après ski spots?
Telluride just got walloped by snow and it’s already looking like January in the San Juans. Thank god for El Nino!
The upper elevations have seen somewhere above 2+ feet of snow while the Mountain Village has seen approximately 7″ in the last 48 hours. The forecast is calling for beautiful, sunny skies through Friday before some snow returns on Friday night.
“Telluride Ski Resort is scheduled to open for the 18/19 Winter Season on November 22, 2018. Be the first to know when it snows — sign up to receive our Daily Snow Report emails.”
LET IT SNOW!
Thinking of taking a week off and swapping your routine for a luxury group ski trip?
Before you fly off to the slopes, check out these tips for how to choose which SKI SOULS group ski trip is perfect for your next vacation.
Who Goes on a Group Trip for Single/Solo Skiers and Snowboarders?
SKI SOULS hosts ski trips designed for individual skiers and snowboarders; small, sociable groups are also welcome.
Solo travelers: With your busy schedule, you can’t always book a vacation when it’s equally convenient for your friends. Or maybe you want more flexibility to set your own agenda. With SKI SOULS, you can travel alone and, as an option, save by sharing a room (we can provide a roommate). And there will always be like-minded people around to join you for activities or après ski fun.
Just us girls: This year, SKI SOULS is offering a women-only trip to Telluride. Get away and relax!
Partner doesn’t ski: Go on the trip you want. New friends are guaranteed.
Singles: Hey, you never know!
Two Trips in One: He skis, she snowboards. He snowboards, she hates the cold but loves the spa. One of you makes “first tracks” at 8am, the other enjoys a long breakfast and tries to be on the mountain by lunchtime.
Where Should I Go on My Group Ski Trip?
SKI SOULS visits the greatest resorts in North America. They all offer vast terrain for all abilities, with excellent ski schools and modern lifts. There will be many options for dining and relaxing, and numerous activities for your time off the slopes. All are easily accessible by air.
In Telluride, the friendly village with its old Wild West vibe is right at our fingertips and the restaurants and bars are just steps away. Vail’s wide variety of terrain and back bowls are matched by the sophisticated village with its European vibe. Park City, with 7,300 acres of skiable terrain for every ability, has more groomed runs than any other ski area in North America. It’s only 35 minutes from the SLC airport! Whistler Blackcomb is North America’s largest resort, so you’ll want to return again and again to explore the two mountains and the fun village. Enjoy the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway from the airport to the mountain, and be sure to sit on the left for the best views!
Where Will We Stay?
SKI SOULS guests stay at luxury boutique hotels and lodges that offer comfort, convenience and good value — and hot tubs, of course! Full, hot breakfasts are included. The Hotel Telluride is a boutique chalet in authentic downtown Telluride, with breath-taking mountain views. It’s close to Telluride’s signature shops, art galleries, restaurants and lifts. Vail’s family run Tivoli Lodge, renowned for it’s hospitality, is at the top of the village and just steps from everything. The newly renovated Park City Peaks Hotel is convenient to the village and the slopes and will tempt you with it’s heated indoor/outdoor pool. In Whistler, it’s not easy to find a beautiful hotel right next to the lifts – but The Crystal Lodge provides just that!
I Want a Turn-Key Ski or Snowboard Vacation!
We’ll customize your trip and help with airport transfers, equipment rentals, restaurant and activity reservations, etc. – and get group discounts where available. Our guests come from all over, so please make your own flight arrangements.
How Do I Learn More?
Gundula and Bruce personally host every trip. They have explored the mountains and villages to assure you have a great vacation. Just call (833) SKIS SOULS or email them with any questions or concerns.
Let’s talk about singles travel groups for over 40s, so you can get ready to start your next journey! Grab your passport, your suitcase, and our list of the the top 10 reasons why you should try a singles and solos travel group. Adventure awaits you.
- Make your life easy: Just get a flight ticket and get on the plane. With a singles travel group the planning is completely done for you: the mountains have been skied, the hotels vetted, restaurants and bars picked. Show up and enjoy. It’s summer camp for adults but in winter!
- Tackle Your Bucket List: Cross that Utah powder off your list! Start skiing or snowboarding as you always wanted. Take time out of your busy schedule and have the best winter vacation.
- Meet New People: Whether you consider yourself to be a social person or maybe a little more reserved, a travel group is an amazing way to make new friends. Take some time to expand your social circle and meet new interesting people to ski, snowboard, and have fun with.
- Push Yourself to New Limits: Most people would say that life is short. Why not put yourself out there in a new, fun way? Never skied a black diamond? Maybe your new ski buddies will inspire you. Want to ski the backcountry? Enjoy it with new friends and a knowledgeable mountain guide. Sometimes indulging our fears can give us a new outlook on life, and show us what we’ve been missing out on all along.
- Travel to a New Location and Save Money: Travel groups take us to beautiful unique locations which aren’t always explored by the mainstream. A gorgeous retreat tucked away in the snowy foothills of a beautiful vista; a tiny little bar behind a hidden door. Life is full of glorious little spots made for locals that tourists miss. And your travel host will take advantage of group discounts all along.
- Reduce Stress: Many travel groups have journeys that are specifically catered to reducing stress, such as relaxing visits to a spa, wellness center or yoga retreat. Waking up without the stress of the daily grind is a perfect vacation.
- Try New Activities: Are you a snowboarder who has never skied? Maybe you’ve always wanted to go ice climbing but have never had a friend to go with? You’ll be among fellow adventurers, other people who want to experience new things with you.
- Create new Content for Social Media: Have you ever wanted to start your own travel blog? Talk about your amazing adventures on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter? Beautiful photos of your adventures along with the exciting new stories you’ll have to tell are perfect for adding to your social media page. Document your new experiences online and share what you’ve enjoyed doing the most.
- Network to Build your Business: Build your business through networking while on vacation! Meeting other like minded individuals can grow new client networks help build your social stock, increasing your personal contacts.
- Create Long Lasting Memories: You’ll be back home with a few points off your bucket list, new confidence in your skiing or snowboarding, and a whole group of new friends. Come back refreshed, inspired, and ready for more.
Are You Ready to Try a Singles and Solos Travel Group for Over 40s?
There are so many reasons to try a group singles and solos trip. New adventures await you if you just step outside of your comfort zone and take a chance on new experiences with new people. If you’re ready to expand your horizons, don’t wait – start your journey today!